Saturday, May 21, 2011

This Is How It Feels

Sorry I have not posted in a couple of weeks. Between my job, Grandma Dying, and all the work I do on the side, I have just not had time.



In this post I would like to talk about dreams. It seems like every time I try to do something that will help me achieve my goals, I feel like I get shot down, I know that is just how things go sometimes but I get tired of it, It seems that there is just not enough time to do what I want.


On top of it all, I think the way things are going with the government its like they are trying to make it impossible to do something good with your life. I guess I’m just venting, but it feels like life just sucks sometimes.

Tim

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your Grandma. Feel free to vent, anytime, we've all done it at some point. Life can be overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim, sorry about your Grandma. It's never easy no matter how young or old you are. As for the government, you hit the nail right on the head. This government is only out to protect the rich. It's scary and I wouldn't want to be your age today. It's taken 2 years so far just to get my disability case to be appealed. Nobody cares about the little guy in our great nation's capitol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tim, Sometimes you just have to vent Buddy, not like you have never seen me do it...Right? Ha Ha

    Things will get better I have faith in you just remember that.

    Love You Son.

    ReplyDelete